This is where I ventillate!!! Small things in life that dont have much substance but mean something to me atleast!!!!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Accident prone!!!

I  have seen accident prone warning words like "accident prone curve,drive carefully" or "accident prone road". But have you ever seen or heard of an accident prone human???!!!!
Well for those of you who have seen me.....congrats !!! you have seen an accident prone human!
For those of you who havent............well!!life is too long, so you never know when we meet!!!!

There I have said it" I am accident prone."

If there is a glass door........trust me,I will bang into it. What happens next is upto your imgination.
Carry some books from this room to that........trust me I will drop it!
Water.........most harmless of all(so we think) I am capable of dropping that too!!!!
Now being a woman, who do I complain to??
As a kid, I remember my dad used to say"A bad worksman blames his tools!!"
Now who/what do I blame??
Am I a bad worksman??? No way..............

I am angry because just yesterday I was putting some clothes to wash..........I put my hand in the box to take the clothes out so that I could put it in the machine.Guess what happened??
When I took my hand out of the box I was bleeding and in pain! Guess what had gone wrong?
One of the pins in my dress had cut deep into my nail,which had broken and given way to endless flow of blood!!uufff...........
The other day, I had gone to a shoe shop......I was trying some shoes and unknowingly hit my head on the rack made of glass. Nothing happened to the rack(thank god for that!!) but I sported a bump on my head for two days !!

Now my question again.....who/what do I blame??
Why me??

Finally.........thought for the day:: When I dont understand what some one is saying,I usually just smaile and nod untill they stop  talking!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment