This is where I ventillate!!! Small things in life that dont have much substance but mean something to me atleast!!!!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My life has been going thru a roller coaster lately!Ups and downs are so much that I feel like puking at times!!!!
One thing that has made helped me regain my composure is sudarshankriya.I dont want to publisice about it here but that is the fact...........

I seemed to be going where ever life is taking me instead of going to where I want life to go!!!!

I have to write about a certain furniture guy who has me all boiled up!!!
We bought this furniture from Chennai Trade Fair from Universal furnitures last month. I have been trying to call them for a brush up.....but to no avail!!!
When it came to taking money............he was all sugar and candy but after purchase when i called for service..............all sugar and candy vanished into thin air!!!

Finally......thought for the day:: When life gives you lemons,throw them back and demand chocolate!!!

1 comment:

  1. World has entered into a special stage of practicality and self centeredness. The big achivement will be the study of balancing between principles and present world. Otherwise at every corner we are going to meet the same guy with same attitude :) Best of luck :D

    ReplyDelete