This is where I ventillate!!! Small things in life that dont have much substance but mean something to me atleast!!!!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Its not bad afterall!!

I have lived in places where it rains for ten days and the water is not logged for even a day and also places(read :place) where it rains for just one day and the water is logged for ten days!!!
Guess which one I like???
The latter!!!!
 I know. I know. Dirty water, diseases,wet dresses, etc etc.............but what the heck yaar!!
Its rained!!
Have you ever watched a child near water logged area??......
He/She splashes and has fun splashing water on others(especially those who dont want to get wet!!)
I currently live in Chennai.....it may be not the "city that never sleeps"; it may be not "pandavas indraprasta"
but what the heck!!! It has its own charm!!
Currently a cyclone passed over us,it was bad as far as weather report was concerned but for school going chilren................hurray....another holiday!
For parents.....the govt declares a holiday when the sun is shining!!!
For weather repoters ............we were wrong(again)!!
For people on the road...........(for some)god knows when this water will decrease!!
For many like me...........hurray!!!

Now on serious topics, I complained of Universal furniture yesterday thru my blog..........miracle happened.........guess what.......they called!!!
So if any of the Universal furniture guys are reading my blog,then please come again as there is still some work remaining to be done..............

Finally thought for the day::I wish mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like rain and its all form in this earth. Good writing. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete