This is where I ventillate!!! Small things in life that dont have much substance but mean something to me atleast!!!!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rain...........

For those of you who actually missed me or my blogs.......................I'm back!!!
Its been raining cat and dogs here!! and this makes me eat my own words of liking water logged areas!!!
What do you say to this??



This is the condition in most places! *yuck*
Water water everywhere, and its not safe to drink any water!!*double yuck*

Today id ID..so Happy Id to all u muslim friends............all schools are off but not my daughter's school.It is a kind of "Brahmin school" so they have holiday for avani avatam but not for Id or good friday!!!!
And let me tell u that it is best rated schools in the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment